New Emulator Model PLAYGO Handheld Game Console -More 4000 games inside
*3.5 inch IPS screen with Tempered glass protection .
*Dual Micro SD card slot , one is installed 16GB SD card with firmware installed . Everyone can put your own SD card to another port .
*Support downloading & add game by yourself . *Support multi game format such as MAME ,GBA,MD,NES ,SFC….and more and more
*Support Save states
*Power by Lithium battery (2000MAH ),with one TYPE-C USB cable for charging
*Does not play on TV .
*The console is no memory .The system &Simulator & Games are installed into 16GB TF card .
• Processor: JZ4770 Dual-Core 64Bit – 1.00Ghz
• Software Functions: Retro Gaming Emulation, Audio/Video Playback, Audio Recorder, E-Book
• Display: 3.5″ IPS Tempered Glass Panel ; 320×240
• Video Playback: Supports the following formats: RM, RMVB, AVI, MKV, WMV, VOB, MOV, FLV, ASF, DAT, MP4, 3GP, MPG, MPEG
• RAM: 512MB DDR2
• Storage: 16GB Fast-Accessing Storage
• Storage Expansion: Micro SD Card Slot (For up-to 128GB)
• Speakers: High Quality – Built IN
• Audio Playback: Supports the following formats: APE, MP3, WMA, DRM WMA, OGG, APE, FLAC, WAV, AAC (Including AAC-LC/AAC-HE/AAC+V1/V2)
• Audio Recording: Supports Audio Recording in.WAV (High Quality)
• I/O: 2x MicroSD/TF Slot ; 1x USB Type-C
• Battery: Li-Ion BM20 2000mAh Built-in
• Product Dimensions: (L x W x H): 13.8 x 7.5 x 1.5 cm
• Product Weight: 160g / 5.64oz
• Weight of full set : 292g
• Package dimension : 15.6*10*4.5cm
What is included:
• 1 x PLAYGO CONSOLE
• 1 x USB Cable
• 1 x Micro SD Card Reader
• 1 x 16GB Micro Card with firmware installed ( put into console )
Noted : Don’t press the key “ON/OFF ” and Button “VOL – ” at the same time , because these two key settings are to lock the machine that doesn’t work while you open the console .So when you get the console , if it doesn’t work ,.Please try to take the battery out and restall it .
Follow these steps to test again when the console is fully charged and doesn’t work :
1.Take out the battery
2. take out the TF card
3.install TF card
For turn off the console , Please use the menu option to press power button when turning off the console.
Basic Function :
1. POWER ON
Keep pressing the “power ” button 2 seconds
2. POWER OFF
Click L1/R1–“Setting “–“Power Off “–Press “A”
3. Screen brightness adjustment
Brightness down –select +Volume+
Brightness up –select + Volume –
Press “menu ” button to main menu
5.Dual TF card
TF2–ROMS /MEDIA FILE
6.How to play ?
Press ‘Power ON ” button 2 second
Click L1/R1 button to enter “emulator “
Select the emulator you want to play games
Press “A” to the game list